Walking around my town
I had to work because there were some US exchange students visiting my school and they wanted me there. My parents and Uncle Jack entertained themselves by walking around my town. Thankfully, the weather was nice and sunny.
Temple in my town

The sun set off the snow-capped mountain beautifully

After I finished work, we drove to Nagano Prefecture to spend the night in Yudanaka onsen. Nagano Prefecture is next to Niigata and it takes an hour by car from where I live in Niigata to reach the border. Nagano is known for great snow and its many mountains. The 1998 Winter Olympics was held in Nagano. After Hokkaido, Nagano has the most number of ski resorts in Japan followed by Niigata.
I had to work because there were some US exchange students visiting my school and they wanted me there. My parents and Uncle Jack entertained themselves by walking around my town. Thankfully, the weather was nice and sunny.
Temple in my town

The sun set off the snow-capped mountain beautifully

After I finished work, we drove to Nagano Prefecture to spend the night in Yudanaka onsen. Nagano Prefecture is next to Niigata and it takes an hour by car from where I live in Niigata to reach the border. Nagano is known for great snow and its many mountains. The 1998 Winter Olympics was held in Nagano. After Hokkaido, Nagano has the most number of ski resorts in Japan followed by Niigata.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home